Tuesday, January 27, 2015

TESTING...TESTING!!!

First post on here, so I guess more so than an update, it'll be an introduction. 



2014 was a pretty good year.  I realized after getting back from Germany (ITU Cross Tri Worlds) getting sick, and not knowing what to do to prepare for Nationals, that I needed help in 2015.  Having a coach in the past (road cycling) was extremely beneficial.  Now that I'm a part-time single dad, have a career, and have limited time, I am in need of assistance more than ever.  I have recruited the expertise of the legendary Josiah Middaugh.  His philosophy/education/background are perfect for my needs, and I am really excited to see what we can accomplish.

Training has been going pretty well.  I spent the weekend in Boulder, CO and had the pleasure of riding with friend and professional triathlete Sinead O'dwyer. We survived a cold & windy day in the mountains - what's there to talk about without a little excitement?  I was welcomed back to Salt Lake with a little gift from Pivot Cycles & Go-Ride.  The Mach429SL looks fast, and I can't wait to get it dirty. 


I'll be updating this site more in the coming weeks.  Stay tuned for photos of the new race kit, and my race schedule.  Going to be a fun year!!

No comments: